Facts of Lee JongWon
|Full Name:||Lee JongWon|
|Height:||5 feet 11 inches (1.80m)|
|Profession:||Actor and Model|
|Kids:||One (Lee Sung-jun)|
Lee JongWon is a South Korean actor and model. Lee JongWon is well-known for his roles in films such as Gyeag couple in 1994, White Night in 2009, and Yeolilgobsaleui coup d’etat in 1991.
How old is Lee JongWon?
The well-known actor was born on September 25, 1969, in Naju, South Korea. He is a South Korean nationality. He has a 51-year-old age. Similarly, his zodiac sign is Libra. In addition, he completed his education at Dankook University. The information about his parents and personal life is still missing.
How much is Lee JongWon’s Net Worth?
Lee JongWon was a gifted individual. Because of his efforts, he was nominated for the KBS Drama Awards in 2009 in the category of excellence award, actor in a daily drama. Furthermore, in 2012, he was nominated for an MBC Drama Award in the category of excellence award, actor in a special project drama. Unfortunately, he did not win any of the awards, but he was a fantastic actor.
As an actor, he obviously has a high net worth. He is currently living a comfortable and luxurious life. However, he has not disclosed his net worth or salary. We also don’t know anything about his assets or living situation.
Is Lee JongWon married?
Lee JongWon is a husband. In 1999, he married a very beautiful woman, Hyun Ji-Young. He also has a son, Lee Sung-jun. The actor has a small family that consists of him, his wife, and their son. They are living a happy life free of problems and rumors.
How tall is Lee JongWon?
The actor stands 6 feet tall. The actor weighs 74 kilograms. As an actor, he has a muscular body and an amazing personality. His blood type is also O. He also has brown eyes and black hair. He has aged, but he is still as attractive as he was when he was younger.
Career line of Lee JongWon
- Lee JongWon has appeared in a number of television series and films. He appeared in three films in 1994: “Love Is Blue,” “The Last Match,” and “Partner.” Then, in 1995, he appeared in “On Sunny Days of Youth.” After that, in 1996, he appeared in “The Scent of Apple Blossoms” and “Icing.” In 1997, he appeared in the films “Women” and “Yesterday,” and in 1998, he appeared in “Barefooted Youth,” “Heart of Lies,” and “Hong Gil-dong.”
- Following that, in 1999, he appeared in “Trap of Youth” and “Woman on Top.” He also appeared in the films “Tough Guy’s Love” and “SWAT Police.”
- Then, in 2001, he appeared in “Law Firm,” “Pure Heart,” and “Like Father, Unlike Son.” Then, just two years later, in 2004, he appeared in “Terms of Endearment” and “Choice.”
- In addition, he appeared in the following television series: “Sad Love Story,” “A Farewell to Sorrow,” “One Day Suddenly,” “My Husband’s Woman,” “The Golden Age of Daughter-in-Law,” “Fly High,” “I Am Happy,” “East of Eden,” “All About My Family,” “The Kingdom of the Winds,” “General Hospital 2,” “Everybody Cha-cha-cha,” and “Hometown of Legends.” “Myo-Pearl,” Jeong’s “Kim Su-ro, The Iron King,” “Gloria,” “The King of Legend,” and so on. These are the television series that he worked on until 2010.
- After 2010, he continued to appear in the television series. These were “Lights and Shadows,” “Goddess of Fire,” “Master’s Sun,” “The Firstborn,” “Tears of Heaven,” “Legendary Witches,” “The Great Wives,” and “The Promise.” Until 2016, the actor appeared in these series. Lee JongWon was more involved in television series than films.
- He was on the list of the most popular actors and models.
- Aside from these television series, he has appeared in a few films. He first appeared in the film “Unfinished Song, My Love” in 1987, followed by “Teenage Coup” and “Green Sleeves” in 1991. He then appeared in “Couple By Contract” in 1994 and “Ardor” in 2002.
- In 2003, he appeared in “Mr. Butterfly” and “Come Tomorrow.” Finally, in 2004, he starred in the film “Flying Boys.” He has also done amazing work in the film industry.
- In 2017, he was a regular cast member on the actor show “Leaving The Nest: Season 1.” In 2016, he appeared as a guest on episode 9 of “Secretly Greatly.”
- In the same year, 2016, he appeared as a guest on the show “Law of the Jungle in Panama.” Then, in 2010, he appeared as a guest on “Running Man” in episodes 111-112. We can say that Lee JongWon has worked extremely hard and advanced significantly in his career.