Facts of Matt Slays
|Full Name:||Matt Slays|
|Net Worth:||$8 Million|
Matt Slays is an American musician who collaborates with Joshua David Evans. Matt Slays has a YouTube channel where he posts his own music. He also works as a lyricist, songwriter, and music producer. This is a duo channel with Matt and his wife, Rebecca.
How old is Matt Slays?
Matt Slays was born on July 17, 1980 in Pueblo, Colorado, USA. He is 39 years old and born under the sign of Cancer. He is an American nationality.
At the moment, neither his name nor any information about his parents is available. Similarly, no further information about his siblings or other family members is available. Matt prefers to keep his family life private and avoids discussing it on social media platforms. Matt adores small dogs.
In terms of his educational background and qualifications, he attended Western Oregon University from 2000 to 2004. However, the names of the elementary and high schools he attended are not known at this time.
Is Matt Slays in a relationship?
Matt Slays had been in a relationship with Rebecca Zamolo for over ten years. Then, in 2013, they got engaged. Similarly, he married her on May 17, 2014, after a year of engagement. Rebecca, his wife, is also a well-known YouTuber, writer, and producer. On their respective social accounts, the couple posts a lot of cute and adorable pictures with each other. Rebecca also includes Matt in videos on her personal YouTube channel.
How much is Matt Slays Net Worth?
Based on his earnings and income, he has an estimated net worth of $8 million. His primary source of income is his YouTube channel.
How tall is Matt Slays?
Matt stands 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighs 65 kilograms. His other body measurements, such as chest size, waist size, and hip size, are not available at this time. Matt, on the other hand, has a slim build and a cute face. In addition, he has light brown hair and dark green eyes.
Career line of Matt Slays
- Matt Slays began singing and performing when he was very young. He was a member of the San Francisco Bay Area boy band Townsend when he was a teenager. He only had to go through a few trials before Townsend chose him as a member. In addition, the group sang hip-hop music.
- Matt’s good looks and vocal abilities matched the group’s expectations. He brought some musical experience with him, which greatly aided the group. Matt was also an excellent lyricist and pianist, which the band was looking for.
- Matt was chosen as one of the 25 finalists for the “Making the Band” show shortly after joining the band. The show was produced by Lou Pearlman and aired on ABC television.
- Similarly, while still a student, he began working in the sales department at Hilton Hotels in February 2003. He was with them for six years. During this time, Matt Slays also performed live to win an MTV songwriting competition.
- Matt Slays is now a composer, cinematographer, and editor. He has directed a number of web episodes and short films. In 2012, he became famous for his music videos “Shit LA People Say,” “Shit Fat Vs. Skinny Girls Say,” and “The Real Housewives of New Jersey Parody.”
- In 2013, he became famous for his music video “The Real Housewives of New Jersey Parody.” Similarly, in the year 2015, his videos titled “Michael Jackson Mash-up (Love Never Felt So Good / Man in the Mirror)” and “Fight Song Cover” became extremely popular.
- Matt used to have a Youtube channel called “Matt Slays.” However, the channel’s name has been changed to “Matt and Rebecca” at the moment.
- And he not only shares music videos with his wife, but he also shares other types of videos. They now share a variety of content, as Matt previously did.
- The “Matt and Rebecca” YouTube channel is part of the real game master network. The game Master adventure requires them to solve each clue in this escape room in real life.
- Their adventure vlogs include 24-hour challenges and massive DIY projects. Furthermore, their videos contain entertaining and family-friendly content.