Facts of Maureen Wroblewitz
|Full Name:||Maureen Wroblewitz|
|Net Worth:||$1 Million – $5 Million|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches (1.68m)|
|Profession:||Model, Instagram Star, YouTuber|
Maureen Wroblewitz is a fashion model who is half Filipino and half German. Maureen Wroblewitz is best known for her victory on the fifth season of ‘Asia’s Next Top Model.’
How old is Maureen Wroblewitz?
Her full name is Maureen Christa Pojas Wroblewitz, and she was born on June 22nd, 1998. Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, was her birthplace. Matt, her father, is of German ancestry, and her mother, Mariefe Pojas Wroblewitz, is of Filipino ancestry. After her mother died, she moved to Germany after living in Riyadh for 12 years. Her parents have four children, including her.
A modeling agent discovered her on Instagram when she was 15 years old. And relocated to the Philippines to pursue a career as a model. Wroblewitz was part-time studying and modeling in the Philippines prior to her participation in the show.
How much is Maureen Wroblewitz’s Net Worth?
Maureen’s career will undoubtedly provide her with a substantial income. Her modeling contracts may be paying her well. Her net worth, however, ranges between $1 million and $5 million.
Is Maureen Wroblewitz dating someone?
In terms of her personal love life, she is dating singer Juan Karlos Labajo. They appear to be madly in love with each other. They continue to feature each other in their Instagram posts, demonstrating their love and affection for one another. Similarly, the pair enjoys traveling together and has a strong bond.
Maureen has not been involved in any unfavorable rumors or controversies that could jeopardize her career up to this point. Her professionalism in avoiding anything that could spark rumors and controversies is commendable. As a result, she has a spotless record.
How tall is Maureen Wroblewitz?
She’s stunning! Her personality is straightforward, charming, and appealing. Maureen is 5’6″ tall. Her weight has not been revealed. In addition, she has a slim build. Her chest, waist, and hip measurements are 31-26-36. Her dark brown hair and eyes complement her beauty even more.
Career line of Maureen Wroblewitz
- Wroblewitz was chosen as one of fourteen finalists for the fifth cycle of Asia’s Next Top Model after auditioning for the show.
- Wroblewitz received the highest score of the week three times during her tenure on the show and was one of the top three contestants for the cycle’s final runway, alongside fellow contestants Minh Tu Nguyen from Vietnam and Shikin Gomez from Malaysia.
- During the final episode, Maureen was announced as the competition’s winner. She won a Subaru Impreza, a cover and fashion spread in Nylon Singapore, and a modeling contract with Storm Model Management in London as the competition’s winner.
- Wroblewitz was featured on the cover of Nylon Singapore’s July issue as part of her winning prize package shortly after winning Asia’s Next Top Model. She also collaborated on an editorial spread for the June 2017 issue of MEGA Magazine with fellow cycle 5 contestants Anjelica Santillan and Jennica Sanchez.
- Maureen has appeared on the Philippine television shows Tonight with Boy Abunda, News5, Rated K, and CNN Philippines. She is also Asus and Palmolive’s face and ambassador. She is also an ambassador for the ICanServe Foundation, which provides assistance to cancer survivors.
- In September 2018, Wroblewitz was a Subaru Ambassador on season 6 of Asia’s Next Top Model. She joined the cast of the Filipino variety show Eat Bulaga! a week later.
- In addition, on November 22, 2013, she launched her own YouTube channel. In December 2009, she created a Twitter account. Similarly, some of her most popular videos on her channel include ‘Soft Glam Using ONLY Filipino Brands + First Impressions,’ ‘My EVERYDAY Makeup,’ ‘Kalawakan – Juan Karlo (Official Audio),’ and ‘Kalawakan – Juan Karlo (Official Audio).’
- Trying To Speak ONLY Tagalog Q&A’, ‘GETTING A TATTOO FOR MY DAD + HIS REACTION *a little bit of German*’, and many more.