Facts of Meltem Conant
|Full Name:||Meltem Conant|
|Net Worth:||$5 million.|
Meltem Conant is a Turkish-born American celebrity wife. Meltem Conant is well-known as the wife of American celebrity chef Scott Conant.
What Age is Meltem Conant?
Meltem Conant was born Meltem Bozkurt Conant. Meltem, on the other hand, has not yet revealed her date of birth in the media, so her date of birth is not yet available. Similarly, because there is no information about her date of birth, we do not yet know anything about her zodiac sign. Meltem, likewise, was born in Turkey and holds Turkish nationality. Similarly, she discussed her ethnicity and religion. Meltem is of Middle Eastern ethnicity and religion. However, there is no information on which religion she adheres to.
Similarly, we don’t know anything about her family members or personal life. Similarly, there is no information about her parents or siblings. Furthermore, when it comes to her educational background, Meltem is very private about her personal life, and there is no information about her educational qualifications in the media.
How much is Meltem Conant Net Worth?
Meltem was previously a teacher but is now more well-known as the wife of the American celebrity chef. Similarly, she has not disclosed anything about her career or net worth. Her popular husband, Scott Conant, has a net worth of around $5 million.
Who is Meltem Conant Married to?
Meltem is straight and married. In 2007, she married her longtime boyfriend Scott Conant in Bodrum, Turkey. Similarly, they have two adorable daughters as children. Similarly, her husband, a popular American celebrity chef, was married to his business partner Chris Cannon. Furthermore, both had restaurants in their names. However, for some reason, they ended up divorcing and having a major divorce.
How Does Meltem Conant look?
Unfortunately, no information about her body measurements is available in the media. She has fair skin, long blonde hair, and dark brown eyes.
Meltem Conant’s career line
- Meltem is a very private person who prefers to stay away from the media and does not reveal much information about herself in the media.
- Furthermore, she rose to fame after marrying her well-known husband, Scott Conant, an American celebrity. Similarly, Scott Conant began his career by working for and assisting in a café gather filling in as a sous culinary specialist in New York.
- Scott also appeared in Cesare Casella at II Toscanaccio in 1995. This was an Upper East Side Tuscan on his way to becoming chef de cuisine.
- Following that, a year later, he established two foundations, ‘Chianti’ on the Upper East Side and Barolo in Soho.
- Furthermore, in a very short time, he rose to the position of executive chef at New York’s ‘City Eatery’ on the Bowery. Similarly, his modern take on Italian cuisine drew him to New York. Similarly, he received a glowing two-star review in the year 2000.
- The same year, he opened Llmpero, a restaurant in Tudor City. Within a week, this restaurant received a three-star rating from the New York Times.
- Following that, he has named one of America’s Best New Chefs by Food and Wine magazine after a year.
- Similarly, in mid-2010, he opened two more restaurants in Las Vegas. Similarly. He was appointed as a judge for two Las Vegas restaurants. Similarly, he served as a guest judge on Top Chef seasons 2, 4, and 5, as well as on Chopped seasons 1–34. Scott has also appeared on Martha Stewart Living, Good Morning America, and The Today Show. In addition, he is the author of several cookbooks, including New Italian Cooking, Bold Italian, and The Scarpetta Cookbook.