Facts of Mimi Kirkland
|Full Name:||Mimi Kirkland|
|Height:||5 feet 0 inches|
|Profession:||Actress, Social media star, model|
|Sibling:||Two (sisters: Kate and Coley)|
Mimi Kirkland is an American film and television actress. Mimi Kirkland is best known for her childhood roles as Lily and Louise on the television shows Austin and Ally and Murder in the First.
How old is Mimi Kirkland?
Mimi Kirkland was born on October 15, 2004, in Raleigh, North Carolina, USA. Her birth sign is Libra, and she is 16 years old. Her father’s name is Kirk Kirkland, and her mother’s name is Gina Kirkland. She also grew up with two sisters, Kate and Coley.
Kirkland enjoys spending time with her family when she is not at work. And she enjoys outdoor activities like biking, swimming, and playing tag with her sisters.
What is the Net Worth of Mimi Kirkland?
She is still in the early stages of her career, establishing her presence. Her net worth is undeniably increasing as her opportunities expand. She has not, however, disclosed her earnings.
How tall is Mimi Kirkland?
Given her age, she is too young to comprehend the true meaning of being in a relationship. However, because of her talent and appearance, she has captured the hearts of many young boys. It is only a matter of time before we see her in a relationship. She is currently preoccupied with her acting career and her studies.
She is a stunning young lady. Kirkland is now 5 feet tall and weighs about 43 kilograms. Her height and weight are still growing. She hasn’t made any other body measurements public yet. She also has blue eyes and brown hair.
Career line of Mimi Kirkland
- Kirkland began her career in 2013 as Lexie in the film Safe Haven. Following that, she appeared in TV shows such as Austin & Ally (2015), The Walking Dead (2016–2018), and Murder in the First (2014–2016).
- Her career soared to new heights after her appearance in The Walking Dead, out of all of her TV series. Since then, she has made a name for herself in the industry, with many producers and directors lining up to work with her.
- Mimi has always enjoyed acting and entertaining audiences. Soon after finishing pre-school, she began booking commercials left and right, including spots for Food Lion, the Biltmore Estate, and the North Carolina State Fair.
- Kirkland’s mother witnessed her daughter embrace being on camera during the taping of the Biltmore commercial, and she worked well with the director and crew.
- Following the taping, the director stated that he thought she had the demeanor and creativity to be in movies. And she was certain she would be successful.
- Kirkland then auditioned for the role of Lexie in Safe Haven shortly after that taping. She landed the career-changing role after two callbacks and almost missing her last day of school.
- Kirkland made her big-screen debut in the 2013 film adaptation of Nicholas Sparks’ “Safe Haven.”
- Kirkland, who co-starred with Josh Duhamel and Julianne Hough in the film, was a scene-stealer as Lexie, Alex Wheatley’s daughter who helps to restore innocence and love in the lives of her father and his newfound love, Katie. Lasse Hallstrom’s Relativity film also stars Cobie Smulders.
- Kirkland can be seen recurring on Disney Channel’s hit series “Austin & Ally” in 2015 as Lily, a spunky and energetic fan who begins taking music lessons from Ally so she can hang out with the star.
- Aside from “Austin & Ally,” Kirkland can be seen in the TNT drama series “Murder in the First,” which was recently renewed for a third season.
- Furthermore, set in San Francisco, “Murder in the First” follows homicide detectives Terry English [Taye Diggs] and Hildy Mulligan [Kathleen Robertson] as they investigate two seemingly unrelated murders.
- Kirkland can be seen as Hildy’s precocious daughter, Louise Mulligan.