Facts of Natalia Diamante Bryant
|Full Name:||Natalia Diamante Bryant|
|Height:||5 feet 10 inches (1.78m)|
|Profession:||Celebrity kid, volleyball player|
|Sibling:||Bianka and Capri); One dead (Gianna|
|Mother:||Vanessa Laine Bryant.|
Natalia Diamante Bryant is Kobe Bryant’s first daughter. Natalia Diamante Bryant chose volleyball over basketball after watching her father play.
How old is Natalia Diamante Bryant?
Natalia Diamante Bryant was born on January 19, 2003, to parents Kobe Bryant and Vanessa Laine Bryant. Her age is currently 18 years old, and her zodiac sign is Capricorn. Natalia has two sisters, Bianka Bella Bryant and Capri Kobe Bryant. She also had a younger sister, Gianna Byrant, who died in January 2020 at the age of 13.
Her grandparents are Joe and Pam, and her aunts are Shaya Bryant and Shari Bryant. Both her father and grandfather were professional basketball players in their respective eras. Her sister Gianna followed in their footsteps and played for her middle-school team until her untimely death.
Childhood and Education
Natalia loved volleyball despite being born into a basketball family. Her childhood was idyllic until her father and sister died in a tragic helicopter accident.
Natalia is a high school student. Sage Hill is a school in Los Angeles, California. Similarly, she was the middle hitter on the school’s girl’s volleyball team. Natalia, likewise, is originally from Los Angeles, California, and her nationality is American.
Personal Life of Natalia Diamante Bryant
Despite their international celebrity, the Bryants are a very private family. Natalia’s relationship status is unknown. She may as well be single at the moment, as there are no photos or information about her on any platform. Natalia, on the other hand, is a talented and attractive person who is sure to attract many lovers in the coming years.
How tall is Natalia Diamante Bryant?
Natalia stands 5 feet 10 inches tall, but there is no verified information about her other body measurements such as weight, dress size, chest-waist-hip measurements, and so on. Similarly, her face is defined by dark brown eyes and hair of the same color.
Career line of Natalia Diamante Bryant
- Natalia is a volleyball player on her school’s team. She was also featured in The Washington Post for her highlight videos, which helped her gain popularity quickly.
- She also plays club volleyball for Mamba Ballers. Nonetheless, she has yet to play professionally.
- When it comes to her father’s profession, he was a legendary basketball player for the Los Angeles Lakers. He initially wore jersey number 8, but later switched to number 24.
- Likewise, he was a member of the team until he retired in 2016. Her mother’s occupation is unknown, but she was a varsity cheerleader in high school.
- Gianna was also a basketball fan who aspired to play for the UConn Huskies women’s basketball team in the future.
- Kobe also referred to Gianna as the family’s heir to pass on the family’s legacy to the next generation. Unfortunately, their combined dreams were shattered on Sunday, January 26, 2020, due to a helicopter accident.
- All of the passengers on the helicopter were on their way to a tournament for the young Mamba team members.