Facts of Ronnie Banks
|Full Name:||Ronnie Banks|
|Net Worth:||$2 million|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches (1.68m)|
|Profession:||musician, songwriter, and YouTuber|
Ronnie Banks is a ‘Vine’ creator, model, performer, musician, songwriter, and “YouTuber” from the United States. Ronnie Banks is the creator of the YouTube channels ‘RonnieSwanks’ and ‘IamRonnieBanks.’
How old is Ronnie Banks?
Ronnie Banks is now 23 years old. He was born on October 20, 1997, in Oakland, California. He grew up in Antioch, California, with his younger sister. Regrettably, the detailed information regarding his parents is still being reviewed. Likewise, he is of American nationality. As a result, he is of Filipino and African-American ethnicity.
When it comes to Ronnie’s educational background, he attended the University of Missouri-St. Louis.
How much is Ronnie Banksnet worth?
Ronnie could have made a lot of money in his professional life. However, based on his achievements in the world of social media, he has amassed a massive net worth of $2 million. As a result, his salary is not disclosed.
Is Ronnie Banks married?
Ronnie got engaged to Jasmine Villegas, also known as “Jasmine V,” an American singer, actress, and model. They first met in 2014, when Jasmine was filming the music video for her song “That’s Me Right There,” in which he played the main character. They began dating shortly after that. Unfortunately, their relationship had many ups and downs in the beginning. They had several breakups and reconciliations. Jasmine announced her pregnancy to the public at the end of 2015.
Ronnie wrote the song ‘Marie’s Gift’ to express his feelings about being a father. He dedicated the album to Jasmine by including her surname, “Marie,” in it. On December 7, 2015, Ronnie announced the baby’s name in a video titled “WE ARE PREGNANT?” Rob Swanson, an aspiring photographer and Jasmine’s best friend, shot the couple’s pregnancy photos.
Ronnie’s daughter, Ameera Reign Eloise Villegas Hackett, was born on February 19, 2016. Ronnie filmed the C-section and uploaded it to his YouTube channel. He also inked her initials, ‘A.R.E.H.,’ on his palm. He also released a collection of vlogs titled ‘Life With Ameera,’ in which he narrated the life of the newborn. On Christmas Day 2016, Ronnie and Jasmine got engaged in front of her parents. The proposal was videotaped and later uploaded to Ronnie’s YouTube channel. They did, however, later split up.
In 2018, he began dating Instagram personality Makeala Cachola. In December of 2019, the couple welcomed their daughter Avayah. Similarly, in February 2021, the couple welcomed a daughter named Aylah Rose.
Rumors of Ronnie Banks
Since Jasmine revealed on Twitter that she had been cheated on, Ronnie’s relationship with Jasmine has been fraught with controversy. She also posted photos on Twitter of him chatting with other girls and lying about it. There are currently no reports about Ronnie’s future.
How tall is Ronnie Banks?
Ronnie is a young, attractive man with a great body. He stands 6feet 5 inches tall and weighs 70kg. Similarly, he has black hair and beautiful black eyes.
Career line of Ronnie Banks
- Ronnie began his career as a YouTuber in 2010. His social media platform has grown in popularity since he began posting on ‘Vine.’ His first ‘Vine’ video, titled ‘First Vine,’ was released in May 2013. Ronnie quickly established himself as a successful ‘Vine’ artist with a large fan base.
- His ‘Vine’ clips have nearly two million viewers and are among the top 50 “Vines” of all time. His first ‘YouTube’ channel was ‘YungronTV’ (now ‘iRonnie’).
- In 2013, he launched his second ‘YouTube’ website. ‘RonnieSwanks,’ now known as ‘BANKS Family,’ is a YouTube channel that features blog posts, pranks, competitions, travel diaries, and reactions, among other things.
- He now uses this platform as his primary source of information. More than 435 thousand people have subscribed to the channel. He also has a ‘YouTube’ channel called ‘IamRonnieBanks’ (now ‘Ronnie Banks’) with content related to his main channel.
- Ronnie dabbled in acting and singing as his media platforms grew in popularity. He made an appearance in a ninth-season episode of the CBS crime drama ‘Criminal Minds.’ Among his other awards are ‘Sally,’ ‘Easy Hustle,’ and ‘Miles Handy.’
- He’s also served as a model for a few businesses. Ronnie’s breakthrough single, “Wake Up,” was released in 2014. The song, which featured well-known singer Adrian Marcel, peaked at number ten on the iTunes R&B Charts. In the current year, he performed at ‘Scream Jam’ in San Francisco.
- He has penned a slew of lyrics about Jasmine. The ‘Bankers,’ as Ronnie’s supporters are known, are a group of people who support him. He also has a clothing line that he sells on the website teespring.com.