Facts of Roshon Fegan
|Full Name:||Roshon Fegan|
|Net Worth:||$4 million|
Roshon Fegan is an American rapper, dancer, and actor. Roshon Fegan, with his girlfriend Dytto, is best known for his role in Shake It Up as Ty Blue, as Bobby DeBarge.
How old is Roshon Fegan?
Roshon Fegan was born on October 6, 1991, in Los Angeles, California, USA, and is 29 years old. Roshon was born in the Philippines to Cion Fegan and Roy Fegan, an American-African actor and producer. He has a sister named Fatima Fegan. Fegan was born in America and is of African-American and Filipino ethnicity.
Roshon later attended BK Acting Studio, USC 32nd Street Performing Arts School, Tom Bradley Elementary School, and Hollywood High School. Later, he was homeschooled.
Is Roshon Fegan single?
Anna Maria Perez de Tagle, Fegan’s first girlfriend, was also his co-star in the film ‘Camp Rock.’ Their relationship lasted almost a year. He also dated Chelsie Hightower, his DWTS co-dancer. They started dating in 2012, and their relationship lasted only a year.
Furthermore, Roshon’s next girlfriend was Caroline Sunshine, who was also his co-star in the Disney Channel sitcom ‘Shake it up.’ They dated for a short time in 2013. Roshon also dated model Camia Marie for almost three years and is currently dating American dancer Dytto.
How much is Roshon Fegan’s Net Worth?
Roshon Fegan has an estimated net worth of $4 million, according to sources. Furthermore, earns approximately $1 million. Furthermore, he earns around $45 per hour and has an annual salary of $50,000 to $65,000.
How tall is Roshon Fegan?
Roshon Fegan has dark brown eyes and black hair. He is 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighs 73 kg. Other information about his body measurements, such as waist size, shoe size, and so on, is not available.
Career line of Roshon Fegan
- He began his career with a minor cameo in the 2004 film ‘Spiderman-2.’ In the film, he most likely played the role of an awestruck child. Later, in 2006, he made his small-screen debut as a cameo in the TV series ‘Monk.’
- Roshon also continued to appear in minor roles in films such as ‘Baby (2007)’ and ‘Drillbit Taylor (2008)’. Thankfully, he had his first taste of success in June-2008, when he was recognized for his role as Sander Loyer in the Disney film franchise ‘Camp Rock,’ which became one of the top entertainment telecasts on cable TV in 2008.
- Roshon played Sander Loyer in the 2010 film ‘Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam.’ He was so popular among young teenagers that the Disney Channel cast him in their new sitcom for teenagers, ‘Shake it up.’ Roshon was cast as Ty Blue, Rocky’s brother, one of the show’s main protagonists.
- Roshon appeared on the reality television show ‘Dancing with the Stars’ in 2010, where he was partnered with Chelsie Hightower, a regular dancer on the show. He was on the show for 8 weeks and finished sixth.
- Finally, Roshon released his first single, “I AM,” on iTunes in 2011. This was his first attempt to launch his career as a solo musician.
- Similarly, he had already contributed to the soundtrack of the first ‘Camp Rock’ film. Similarly, he continued to release multiple singles on iTunes and composed the song “Afterparty” for his show “Shake it up.”
- Later, in 2012, he released his self-produced album ‘EP I AM RO SHON’ on iTunes through his own label ‘3inaRo Entertainment.’
- Roshon starred in Peter Hewitt’s horror-comedy fantasy film ‘Mostly Ghostly: Have You Met My Ghoulfriend?’ in 2014. The film was based on R.L. Stine’s novel of the same name and was released on DVD and Disney Channel.
- Roshon appeared as Isaiah Hambrick in Oprah Winfrey Network’s new family drama “Greenleaf” in 2016. He has also played the role of a rising young Christian singing bad boy who is verbally and physically abusive to his girlfriend.