Facts of Sarah Geronimo
|Full Name:||Sarah Geronimo|
|Birthplace:||Santa Cruz, Manila|
|Net Worth:||$15 million|
|Height:||5 feet 4 inches (1.63m)|
Sarah Geronimo is a Filipino singer, musician, record producer, dancer, and actress. Sarah Geronimo is a multi-talented personality known as the ‘Pop Princess.’ Likewise, she has a YouTube channel where she shares her songs and singles.
How old is Sarah Geronimo?
Sarah Geronimo, born Sarah Asher Tua Geronimo Guidicelli on July 25, 1988, is 32 years old. She is a Leo, having been born in late July. Sarah, likewise, was born in Santa Cruz, Manila, Philippines, and is of Filipino nationality. Similarly, when it comes to her ethnicity and religion, she is of Asian descent and follows Christianity. Moving on to her personal life and family members, Sarah is the daughter of Delfin Geronimo and Divina Tua Geronimo. Her father is a retired PLDT employee, and Divina owns and operates a beauty salon in their home.
Similarly, Sarah is the third of four children. Sarah grew up in a musical family and was immersed in music from a young age. Similarly, Sarah received her music lessons from her father. He discovered her love of music at a young age. She was already singing songs and nursery rhymes when she was two years old.
Furthermore, because of her talent, her mother took her to television programs and music shows. Similarly, she landed roles in children’s shows, where she began her singing and acting career. Sarah also began performing in a variety of malls and lounges.
Education of Sarah Geronimo
Sarah is also a college graduate. She received her primary education at Dominican School Manila. Similarly, she enrolled in the University of Santo Tomas Education High School. She later completed her secondary education at Angelicum College. She also completed an Associate in Arts program at the University of the Philippines Open University.
How much is Sarah Geronimo’s net worth?
Sarah is a multi-talented individual who has created millennials throughout her career. Similarly, she has received numerous awards and has been nominated for a number of them in recognition of her outstanding career. Similarly, Sarah received the ‘Best Asian Artist Award’ and the ‘Mnet Asian Music Awards’ in 2012. Similarly, for her album Perfectly Imperfect, she received the ‘MTV Europe Asia Award’ for Best Southeast Asia. She was also nominated in three different categories for the 2013 World Music Awards.
In terms of earnings and net worth, her primary source of income is her media career. Similarly, in addition to earning a good living, she is gaining a lot of notoriety as a result of her career. Similarly, her net worth is estimated to be around $15 million.
Is Sarah Geronimo dating someone?
Sarah is straight and in a loving relationship. She is dating Matteo Guidicelli. Aside from that, there is no information about her romantic love life in the media.
How tall is Sarah Geronimo?
This stunning actress is 5 feet 4 inches (64 inches) tall and weighs approximately 57 kg. Similarly, she has a slim and slender body type, with a body measurement of 33-24-33 inches. She wears a 32B bra and a 6.5 shoe size. Similarly, this endearing personality has fair skin, black eyes, and black hair.
Career line of Sarah Geronimo
- In terms of her professional life, Sarah began her acting career at a very young age. Similarly, she made her acting debut when she was three years old. Similarly, she began appearing in various children’s shows such as “Pen Pen De Serapen” and “NEXT.” Sarah joined the children’s show ‘Pen Pen de Sarapen’ when she was three years old.
- Similarly, she appeared in the shows ‘For Kids Only’ and ‘Hiraya Manawari.’ Furthermore, at such a young age, Sarah became part of the first batch of stars in the hit ‘Ang TV,’ which is a kids’ afternoon program.
- Similarly, her biggest break in her career came in 2002. She won the singing talent show ‘Star for a Night.’ This show provided her with an additional 1 million PHP in addition to a contract with Viva Entertainment, one of the largest music labels in the Philippines.
- Following that, Sarah began working on albums, releasing her first album, ‘Popstar: A Dream Come True,’ which was a moderate success.
- Similarly, in 2004, she hosted a few television shows and movies, including ‘Masikip Sa Dibdi’ and ‘Lastikman: Unang Banat.’ Following that, Sarah released her second album, ‘Sweet Sixteen,’ which became popular among teenagers.
- Sarah began her singing career on television shows such as ‘SCQ Reload,’ ‘Little Big Star,’ and ‘Bituing Walang Ningning.’ Likewise, her third studio album, ‘Becoming,’ was released in 2006. In 2007, she gave her first solo performance.
- She began her career in the Philippines and spent the entire year touring throughout the Philippines and the United States of America.
- Sarah released her next album’s lead single, ‘I’ll Be There,’ to her fans in 2008. Similarly, she was cast in the romantic film ‘A Very Special Love.’ In this album, she also released her new song ‘Just Me,’ which became the biggest blockbuster in the Filipino film industry. This album was then released in 2008.
- Similarly, it included a song written in collaboration with the Backstreet Boys. Similarly, she re-released her ‘Just Me’ song with minor changes, which became a huge success.
- Similarly, she made her film debut in the sequel to ‘A Very Special Love,’ alongside John Cruz. This film became the highest-grossing film in the history of the Philippine film industry.
- Furthermore, Sarah was very busy with her tours from mid-2009 to 2010, receiving positive feedback from audiences and critics all over the world. Following that, she released the albums ‘Your Christmas Girl’ and ‘Music and Me.’ Similarly, she was honored with a star on the Philippines Walk of Fame in December 2009.
- Similarly, in 2010, she starred in the film ‘Hating Kapatid.’ She joined ABS-CBN in November 2011, appearing in concerts and movies associated with it. Similarly, she was named Princess of Filipino Films for her role in the film ‘Catch Me, I’m in Love.’ Sarah also became a Toyota brand ambassador in 2014.
- Similarly, this kind-hearted individual has been holding free concerts on a regular basis in order to raise funds for cancer patients and children.