Facts of Tahiry Jose
|Full Name:||Tahiry Jose|
|Height:||5 feet 3 inches (1.60m)|
Tahiry Jose is an American model and television personality. Tahiry Jose appeared on the television show Love & Hip Hop: New York. She is well-known as the ex-girlfriend of rapper Joe Budden.
How old is Tahiry Jose?
Tahiry Jose was born on May 5, 1979 in New York, America, and is 41 years old. Her father’s name is Victor Jose, and her mother’s name is Lizzy Jose. She has two sisters, Lexie Jose and Ginny Jose. Her zodiac sign is Taurus, and she is 41 years old. Tahiry is an American nationality of Dominican ethnicity. Aside from that, there is no additional information about Tahiry’s early childhood life.
Tahiry Jose received her education from John Jay College of Criminal Justice. Tahiry attended New York City public schools prior to attending John Jay College.
How much is Tahiry Jose’s net worth?
Tahiry has yet to win any awards or nominations. Furthermore, based on Tahiry’s success and fan base, we can predict that she will win some of them in the coming years.
Tahiry’s net worth is estimated to be around $200 thousand USD. Aside from that, no information is available about Tahiry’s salary or other sources of income.
Is Tahiry Jose dating someone?
Tahiry is said to be dating a relationship named Vado. The couples are starring in the show Marriage Boot Camp: Hip Hop Edition. Tahiry previously dated Fabolous from 2000 to 2001. Tahiry later dated Joe Budden from 2005 to 2012. Tahiry has had relationships with LeSean McCoy, ASAP Rocky, James Harden, JR Smith, and Trey Songz.
Tahiry made headlines in the media and in the general public following her breakup with rapper Joe Budden.
How tall is Tahiry Jose?
Tahiry Jose is 5 feet 3 inches tall and weighs around 65 kg. Tahiry has black hair and black eyes. She has three tattoos: flowers on her bikini line, writing on her wrist, and the word ‘promise’ on her finger. Her bra size is 32B, and her body measurements are 34-24-34.
Career line of Tahiry Jose
- Tahiry Jose worked odd jobs as a server, host, and manager to make ends meet in New York. Tahiry got her first break in Video Girl in 2011. In 2012, she played Sare in Interludes. She also appeared in two short films, Take No Shit with Ryan Hankley and How to Commit Fraud.
- Her life, however, changed after she worked on the reality show Love & Hip Hop: New York. The reality show follows the lives of women in New York.
- The show’s creators wanted to show the journey in the hip-hop world. Tahiry appeared in the third and fourth seasons of this reality show. Tahiry rose to prominence as a result of her on-again, off-again relationship with rapper Joe Budden.
- Tahiry appeared in 28 episodes of the show from 2013 to 2014. Tahiry, on the other hand, left the show after season four. Tahiry also appeared on the Big Morning Buzz Live chat show in 2013.
- Tahiry struggled a lot in the film industry. Tahiry is a singer in addition to her role on the TV show. Tahiry also released a single titled Devil.
- Tahiry also played Yolanda Lopez in KOPC Originals Part 1. She was then given the opportunity to work at La Maquina. Tahiry considered herself a plus-size model.
- She was offered a role on the Couples Therapy show, but she declined due to a lack of time. Tahiry is the owner of Harlem’s Suite 135 club, which hosts one-of-a-kind night parties.
- Tahiry is also known as the ex-girlfriend of rapper Joe Budden. Tahiry also owns 718 Hoboken Nail & Beauty Spa in Hoboken, New Jersey.