Thaddeus Greenery, an American footballer and green bean tight end, currently plays for the Wolfpack in the Public Football Class (NFL). Regardless, he rose to prominence as the son of NFL legend and Corridor of Distinction award winner Randy Greenery.
Who is Thaddeus Moss Mother?
Thaddeus Greenery was born on May 14, 1998, in the United States of America. He is currently 21 years old and was born under the sign of Taurus. He is an American by birth and an African-American by nationality. Thaddeus was born to African-American parents.
He is the son of Randy Greenery, an American football legend and lobbyist of distinction, and Libby Offutt. Thaddeus grew up with his three other siblings, Sydney Greenery, Montigo Greenery, and Senali Greenery. In terms of education, he attended four different states and five different secondary schools.
He attended Boone Nation Secondary School in Florence before being transferred to St.Albans School in Charleston. He went to Charlotte Secondary School in North Carolina and Lincoln Secondary School in Rhode Island for senior high tutoring at the time.
Net Worth of Thaddeus Moss
Thaddeus may have earned a lot of money as a professional American football player throughout his career. In addition, his net worth is estimated to be around $1 million.
Who is Thaddeus Moss Girlfriend?
The appealing hunk Thaddeus maintains a calm life for himself. He hasn’t revealed anything about his personal life, and it appears that he is single and focusing on his professional life to become a legend like his father.
Thaddeus Moss’s Height and Weight
Thaddeus is honored with a massive body estimation, standing tall at 6 feet 3 inches and weighing approximately 113 kilograms. He has dark-colored hair and excellent dark-colored eyes.
Thaddeus Moss’s Career Line
- Thaddeus began his professional career as a rookie for Mallard River Secondary School. He was endorsed as the No. 6 tight end overall and the No. 123 enroll overall.
- With his abilities and hard work, he led his team to their third consecutive NC 4 AA State Championship as a senior.
- Furthermore, the crew was named the No. 1 group in all of North Carolina.
- In 2016, he appeared in three games at tight end for the Wolfpack, finishing his rookie season with six receptions for 49 yards and a touchdown.
- He was chosen as one of the four headliners that year and was also offered by 23 clubs, including Georgia, Florida, Alabama, Texas A&M, and USC. In 2017, he was transferred to the LSU Battling Tigers club.
- Greenery, on the other hand, missed the 2018 season due to a foot injury, which forced him to undergo surgery twice.
- His father Randy Greenery chose Thaddeus to present him at that point in the 2018 Expert Football Lobby of Notoriety.
- On that day, November 9, 2019, he made an incredible catch in the game against Alabama, which was named the catch of the year.