Facts of Wes Bergmann
|Full Name:||Wes Bergmann|
Wes Bergmann is an American unscripted television star and financial expert who rose to prominence after appearing in the reality shows Austin and The Test: The Duel. Aside from that, he is the founder of the well-known Beta Blox – a business incubator in Kansas City.
Age and Birthday of Wes Bergmann
Wes Bergmann was born in 1994 on November 24th in Kansas City, Kansas. He is of white nationality and has a connection to the American identity. In terms of family, he is the son of Doug and Cindy Bergmann. He also received tutoring from Blue Valley School Region. He also received his diploma from Arizona College.
Many people refer to him as Wes, but his given name is Weston. He was born in the Bergmann family, to guardians Doug Bergmann and Cindy Bergmann. He moved to Leawood, Kansas, with his parents when he was six years old.
Wes Bergmann’s Net Worth
Wes’ total assets are valued at $50,000 as of 2019.
Wife and Wedding of Wes Bergmann
Wes’s first love wasn’t a success, but his current one is. He is currently a happily married man. He exchanged his promises with Amanda Hornik, a Life Equivalents representative and yoga instructor. On June 1, 2019, they strolled down the passageway in Kansas City’s specialty Exhibition hall (Nelson-Atkins Historical center of Expressions).
Wes and Amanda first met in 2016 and began dating. In September, he proposed to his better half at a royal baseball game. Following that, they announced the news on Instagram with the caption “she said yes.”
Furthermore, Wes and Amanda have invited a child into their family. The couple is still living happily with their dazzling child.
Wes Bergmann’s Height and Weight
Wes’ height is still 5 feet 10 inches, and he weighs around 75kg. He has short blonde hair with blonde highlights and hazel eyes.
Wes Bergmann’s Career Line
- Wes made his debut in 2005’s MTV reality show This Present Reality: Austin when he was 19 years old.
- He was a contender on the side project The Test at the time, and he has caught 13 successes from the arrangement.
- Wes, aside from being a television character, has been a heavenly attendant speculator since 2009. He also founded Beta Blox, a business incubator in Kansas City called Financial Specialist.
- The organization was founded in 2012 with the goal of transforming private ventures into significantly higher valuations and probabilities of success.
- Wes has appeared in several Test seasons, including New Meat, The Remains, Clash of the Exes, and Opponents II.
- He also appeared in Battle of the Universes 2. So far, he has 22 test victories and 21 ends in which he has 14 victories and seven defeats.