Facts of Yoo In-na
|Full Name:||Yoo In-na|
|Net Worth:||$1 million to $5 million|
|Height:||5 feet 5 inches (1.65m)|
Yoo In-na is a remarkable South Korean actress. Yoo In-na is also a radio DJ who hosted the show Let’s Crank Up the Volume. She has appeared in a number of notable films and actress dramas, including “My Black Mini Dress,” “New Year Blues,” “Queen and I,” “My Love from the Star,” “Guardian: The Lonely and Great God,” “Touch Your Heart,” and “Snowdrop.”
How old is Yoo In-na?
Yoo In-na was born on June 5, 1982, and she is currently 38 years old. Her hometown is Seongnam, Gyeonggi, South Korea, and her zodiac sign is Gemini. In-name na’s is spelled as in her native Korean language and as in Hanja. Yoo In-parents, na’s siblings, educational background, and other personal information are unknown.
Is Yoo In-na dating someone?
Yoo In-na is currently single and focusing on her career as an actress and radio DJ. She has stated her desire to marry when the right person comes along. The actress also admitted that her close friend, IU, has a big influence on her marriage outlook. She revealed this information in an episode of JTBC’s 7.7 Billion Love.
In terms of previous relationships, Yoo In-na was romantically involved with actor Ji Hyun-woo. They were the on-screen lovers in Queen and I. On June 7, 2012, the actor made a surprise public declaration during a fan meeting. The actor declared his love for In-na.
Then, on June 17, the same year, the gossip website Sportsseoul.com photographed In-na and Hyun-woo on a midnight date. It took place in a park near the actress’s home in Bundang, Gyeonggi. The following day, Yoo In-na confirmed her relationship with Hyun-woo on her radio show. Unfortunately, the lovely couple divorced in 2014. The news was confirmed on May 14, 2014, by the actors’ respective agencies.
How tall is Yoo In-na?
Yoo In-na stands 1.65 meters (5 feet 5 inches) tall and weighs around 48 kg. Likewise, the actress’s chest-waist-hip measurements are 31-24-33 inches. Yoo In-na has dark brown eyes and hair of the same color.
Career line of Yoo In-na
- Yoo In-na is a well-known actress as well as a DJ. Yoo is well-known for her close friendship with singer-actress IU. When it comes to her career in the entertainment industry, the actress joined a talent management agency at the age of 16 and hasn’t looked back since.
- It was 1998. Her ambition back then was to become a singer. Yoo In-na abandoned the dream of becoming a singer after 11 years of training and membership in various agencies.
- In 2006, she joined South Korea’s top talent management agency, YG Entertainment, with the intention of becoming an actress. Yoo In-na made her acting debut at the age of 28 with High Kick! Through the Roof. Yoo appeared as a supporting actress in this 2009 TV series.
- She also appeared as a supporting character in the 2010 film Secret Garden. Yoo In-na won the Baeksang Arts Awards for “Best New Actress” for this role.
- In addition, Yoo In-vocals na’s were featured in Humming Urban Stereo’s 2011 digital single You, That Day (). Similarly, the actress sang the soundtrack for her film My Black Mini Dress. It is a 2011 film starring Yoon Eun Hye, Park Han Byul, and Cha Ye Ryun. The four lead actresses collaborated and sang the aforementioned song.
- Yoo In-na hosted TV Entertainment Tonight from March 3, 2011, to June 4, 2012. At the SBS Entertainment Awards, In-na was named “Best Variety Entertainer.”
- Similarly, from 2011 to 2016, she worked as a radio DJ for Let’s Crank Up the Volume. The actress rose to prominence as the lead in Queen and I, also known as Queen in Hyun’s Man. In-na received the “Rising Star Award” for this role at the first APAN Star Awards in 2012.
- Yoo In-na portrayed Yoo Se-mi in My Love from the Star, following her lead role alongside actor Ji Hyun-woo. The actress co-starred in this project with Jun Ji Hyun, Kim Soo Hyun, Park Hae-jin, Shin Sung-rok, and Ahn Jae Hyun in the lead roles.
- Because of the success of My Love from the Star in China, Yoo In-na was given the opportunity to work alongside actor Godfrey Gao. They shared the lead roles in Wedding Bible. It is a 2014 Chinese romantic comedy.
- Then, in 2014, Yoo In-na hosted the beauty show Get It Beauty. The same year, she appeared in the actress My Secret Hotel as Nam Sang Hyo.
- Similarly, some of Yoo In-projects na’s that have gained international acclaim include Guardian: The Lonely and Great God and Touch Your Heart. Sunny/Kim Sun was portrayed by actress Yoo in the former.
- This 2016-2017 tvN drama series’ lead actors are Gong Yoo, Kim Go Eun, Lee Dong Wook, and Yook Sung Jae.
- In Touch Your Heart, the actress reunited with her Guardian on-screen lover, Lee Dong Wook. Dong Wook and In-na were on-screen lovers once more in this 2019 tvN drama series.
- Yoo In-next na’s project will be the 2020 MBC series The Spies Who Loved Me. She played the lead character Kang Ah Reum in this project, a wedding dress designer who owns the Areumdaun Dress shop.