Ramona Singer is a well-known personality in the entertainment industry. She has made a name for herself by appearing on popular reality TV show Real Housewives of New York City. However, you may not know that Ramona has a sister named Sonya Mazur. Sonya may not be in the public eye as much as her sister, but she has a fascinating life of her own. In this blog post, we will uncover the family, marriage, and bio of Sonya Mazur.
1. Early Life: Sonya was born in Albany, New York, in 1958. She grew up in a family of four children and was the youngest of them all.
2. Family: Sonya has two siblings, Ramona and Bohdan. Her father, Bohdan Mazur, was a businessman who owned a successful import-export company.
3. Education: Sonya attended Catholic school in Albany and later graduated from the State University of New York at Albany with a degree in psychology.
4. Career: Sonya worked as a high school counselor and later became a real estate agent. She has been in the business for over 20 years and is considered to be one of the top real estate agents in her area.
5. Marriage: Sonya married her husband, Paul, in 1984. They have been together for over 36 years.
6. Children: Sonya and Paul have three children together, Avery, Allyson, and Andrew.
7. Hobbies: Sonya enjoys cooking, reading, and traveling. She is also an active member of her community and volunteers her time with charitable organizations.
8. Personality: Sonya is known for being a kind, compassionate, and generous person. She is always willing to lend a helping hand and is loved by those who know her.
In conclusion, Sonya Mazur may not be as well-known as her sister, Ramona, but she has a fascinating life of her own. She is a successful real estate agent, a devoted wife, and a loving mother. She is known for her kind and generous personality and her commitment to her community. It is clear that Sonya is a remarkable person who deserves recognition for all of her achievements.
1. How old is Sonya Mazur?
Sonya Mazur was born in 1958, which makes her 63 years old.
2. What does Sonya Mazur do for a living?
Sonya Mazur is a real estate agent and has been in the business for over 20 years.
3. How long has Sonya Mazur been married?
Sonya Mazur has been married to her husband, Paul, for over 36 years.
4. How many children does Sonya Mazur have?
Sonya Mazur has three children: Avery, Allyson, and Andrew.
5. What is Sonya Mazur’s personality like?
Sonya Mazur is known for being kind, compassionate, and generous. She is loved by those who know her and is always willing to help others.